Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Pictures & Updates

My friend Sarra has been nice enough to take a bunch of picture of our little family, and they are SO great! Brooke loves the camera and she looks amazing in front of it! We are still waiting for Bella to join us, she was supposed to be here on Wednesday, but apparently she just isn't ready to come out yet. Here are some of the pictures that Sarra took :)


Daddy and Brookie-Poo

Such a cutie!

Hugging on her little sister Bella

Pretty Belly

Sarra takes such great pictures!

It just sticks straight out there!

"I'm gunna get you!"

Deep Thought

So Cute

Being Shy

In other news, Brooke has officially learned the phraze 'ice ice baby' and says it ALL the time. She is too funny. She is doing so great in her swimming classes. She loves the water, and she knows when she is going that she is going to play with the 'duckies' and with her best friend 'ayd', who is actually Ayden, and one of my best friends sons. Her and Daddy have a ball, and I have some videos of it that I plan to post, I just have to learn how to get the videos on the computer. Soon though, I promise!

If Bella doesnt make her appearance this weekend then she will be coming on Monday and sharing a birthday with her mommy. I have to call the hospital at 6am and make sure they are ready for me, and then head on in! I can't wait to have a new little baby, and to not be pregnant anymore! Let's keep our fingers crossed that this delivery goes smoother than the last one!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are awesome! She is so cute! look at your belly!!! :) i hope all goes well!!

    ReplyDelete